Updated: November 8, 2012 9:02AM
Hinsdale Central High School will host a seminar for parents, coaches and athletes on injury prevention at 7 p.m. on Oct. 2 at the Hinsdale Central High School Auditorium, 55th and Grant Streets, Hinsdale.
The 90 minute-seminar will include:
• Hunter Hilenmeyer discussing his concussion experience and advice for parents and athletes
• Results of an Illinois Athletic Trainers Association - Midwest Orthopedics at Rush sponsored survey revealing the most common high school sports injuries
• Specific injury prevention tips from Midwest Orthopedics specialists
• Resources for parents and coaches
• Question and Answer with Hillenmeyer and physician experts
To register visit www.rushortho.com.